5 Marketing Thoughts for New Businesses
We’ve been doing this for a while now, and over the years, we’ve been very fortunate to have interacted with many clients and businesses of all sizes. We’ve compiled some of our FAQs into a list. Without further ado, here are our top five tips to help you market your new business.
1. What’s a common marketing mistake?
People try to go for the sale too early—learn to be patient and play the long game.
2. What’s the most common question when marketing a new business?
We’re constantly asked, “how do I get more customers?” when the question should be, “how can I help more people?”
3. How does a business grab one’s attention and keep it?
Give value first, then continue to innovate by adapting and listening to your customers.
4. How does a business find its niche?
Find the thing you love, become an expert, turn it into a process, then replicate and scale.
5. What’s something businesses shouldn’t do?
Don’t spread yourself thin. Don’t do ten things at 10%, do one thing at 100%.
Over 70 pages of practical and executable ideas that you can implement right away
10 hacks to build and leverage your audience for growth
Build top of mind brand awareness